A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

To the review before me...

Hey Moe_On_Ass, you need to stop rimming and get off people's asses. You stupid cocksucker dyke whore cum-in-your-ear shit eating half-steppin foot rapist, go put your cock in a horse's mouth until it bites you and you pass out from the pain. I hope you have a good time cumming in your great-uncle's face, because you'll be in hell soon after. Good day.

By the way, I liked the movie

Stephen gets a girlfriend Stephen gets a girlfriend

Oh, the humanity!

Oh, that is soooo totally unjust. Stephen Hawking has more respect in his pinky than you ever will. You should be ashamed of making such an indecent and mean-spirited movie. NOT!!

Damn that was funny

Slowloft© Slowloft©

great movie

I loved the satire and the humor aspect of it, but I also connected very deeply with the more serious side of it. A very nice movie, well done.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Cool

That was awesome, it's good it has a save feature

Perhaps each suit or each hat could have special powers (higher hop, harder punches, etc.)

Bush Calculates Revenge Bush Calculates Revenge

oh come on

Ugh that was horrible.

I can't believe I actually dod math prolems in my free time.

REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up! REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up!

Throwback (kind of)

Aaahhhh, the memories... Bonzai Buddy was a revolutionary marketing tool for it's time, and possibly the first spyware I ever downloaded. For reminding me of that, I'm going to give it 10's

Song about Weed 222 Song about Weed 222

Good Guitar

Nice guitar and shit, not into much of the drug stuff but that's certainly some good music

CSSS666 responds:

thanks! yea, sorry if the contents' not for you.. but on the plus side, you can really see how it brought us together in this song! ^_^

gangsta loop gangsta loop

Quit now

dude, there's absolutely no way a midi keyboard and incessant drum loop are EVER going to come up with anything nice-sounding at ALL. I have to say, your stuff is really quite bad.

m00nroach responds:

fag

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man

Aint no thang

yeah man, gingerbreading's the bomb yo. I do it like every single day you know, just go out there and attack 'em. get 'em.