Song about Weed 222 Song about Weed 222

Good Guitar

Nice guitar and shit, not into much of the drug stuff but that's certainly some good music

CSSS666 responds:

thanks! yea, sorry if the contents' not for you.. but on the plus side, you can really see how it brought us together in this song! ^_^

gangsta loop gangsta loop

Quit now

dude, there's absolutely no way a midi keyboard and incessant drum loop are EVER going to come up with anything nice-sounding at ALL. I have to say, your stuff is really quite bad.

m00nroach responds:

fag

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man

Aint no thang

yeah man, gingerbreading's the bomb yo. I do it like every single day you know, just go out there and attack 'em. get 'em.

DJ-starSCREAM's gangsta rap DJ-starSCREAM's gangsta rap

hold up

woah, wait, I hear a beat but no rap. The title should include "instrumental" because it kind of misleads people.

It was good though

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

It's a joke

What's up with people like freekill saying "oh, it's just too gross for me". Get over it, it's funny as hell and it doesn't mean he's gay. Seriously, you guys need to learn how to take a joke without saying "EEEEWWWWW"

o__2pac Intro Piano Beat__o o__2pac Intro Piano Beat__o

Huh?

Oh great, a ten second loop of a tupac. It's fine the first time around, but after that I don't get it. It just doesn't constitute a song.

Time Capsule Time Capsule

Not quite

Personally, I like weird or perverted songs, but I feel that this one just didn't have enough pure material. The beat was nice though, which is why this was a 6 and not a 4

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Mmmmmmm... I bet it tasted good

Oh man, I feel like sucking seven dicks in a row